Sunday, January 15, 2012

I had a thorn from a hawthorn tree stuck in a vein inbetween my fingers, my hand is really swelled,toxic?

Absolutly not. If within the next 24 hours you become nauseated - fluish- see a Dr (but thats only in the likelyhood of a one in a million "contaminated thorn" lol).

Soak your hand in apple cider vinegar for an hour and take one Cayanne Fruit capsule (wal-mart).

Should be up and good afterwards~
I had a thorn from a hawthorn tree stuck in a vein inbetween my fingers, my hand is really swelled,toxic?
I believe that the cause of the swelling is not a toxic, but rather an infectious process. You need to be treated with antibiotics, and if the infection will evolve into an abscess - it will have to be incised and drained. (I assume that you have extracted the thorn... If not - do it immediately). Once the infection of that type starts it virtually never goes away on its own. See a dr to get an antibiotic and a tetanus injection.

hope it helps
Reply:Is it red? best get to doctor for a tetanus jab as if its poisoned you it could spread up your arm. best get it seen to you may even have a small piece left in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment