Friday, January 27, 2012

Ideas for my corporation?

I am creating a corporation that dabbles in all sorts of things but focuses mainly on real estate. I need to find something that isn't already taken! I want what ever it is to end with Group. Like The Hawthorn Group, or something ambiguous like that. Thanks for your help!
Ideas for my corporation?
United Interests Group
Reply:I was doing a little Googling and found http://best-sochi-2014.com this site.

International Olympic Committee has designated Sochi as the host city of the 2014 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. Thanks to this decision, Russia will host its first ever Winter Games. I've heard that russian's going to invest zillions in the project and so on... So I think is worth trying to buy these domains asap and after that to buy some estate there.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment