Thursday, January 26, 2012

Any natural doctors out there.Every 4 weeks my heart starts racing and I get sick to my stomach..See details?

My heart will start racing. I get light headed and sick to my stomach. I also experience nightmares, and cold sweats. I go to the bathroom and have a loose stool. Once I go to the bathroom, I feel better. My heart rate comes down and everything is o.k. In March. I had a bout with LOne atrial fibrillation. I was placed on Toprol xl. Cardiologist took me off Toprol.Went through several weeks of withdrawals. All my tests came back normal. No structural problems in the heart. Doc encourages me to work out. I started supplementing with coenzyme q10, magnesium, hawthorn berry, vitamin c, vitamin e, fish oil caps, alpha lipoic acid, l carnitine. I have never cleansed. Periopdically I get some arm and chest pain, but not daily. No problems doing cardiovascular activities.
Any natural doctors out there.Every 4 weeks my heart starts racing and I get sick to my stomach..See details?
I may be wrong, but this sounds more like blood pressure that is bringing on panic attacks. Also, you may have plaque building on your ateries too. The Hawthrone berries are very good for the heart, but you need to evaluate your eating habits closely and slow up on bacon or alot of red meat in your diet. I say this because you are troubled more at night, late evening by your description, which occurs after eating supper. Irretiable bowels are symptomatic to what we eat and our bowels tell on us by rejecting the food quickly, however the flip side is that you have a great working colon. Purifing the blood mildly, the lympmatic and endocrine sytem with Dandelion leaf and root added into your food intake. It also combats stomach disorders and aids the entire digestive tract. I encourage you to look it up on the internet and you will problem fix 95% of what you are suffering from using it alone. You can buy it by the ounce on www.dandesoap.com. As for the heart racing at night, night sweats, you must have a job that is physical. Sometimes, especially in summertime, you are pushing your body and then in the evenings you are resting, so when you go to bed at night, you suddenly get this burst of energy while in your sleep and wake up terrified (panic attack). My husband deals with this constantly. If you drink catnip tea before bed, that will go away and leave you rested and less likely to have a panic attack.

When you go over to www.dandesoap.com go to contact page and ask her about the heart building herbal tea that she carries. I buy direct because I live about 5 miles from her shop, but she has it in the shop and I didn't see it on the website.

I hope this helps and commend yourself for asking instead of ignoring these mild but serious alarms.

PS: The heart races during bowel movement, there is a name for it and I can't remember, but this is how Elvis died. That's why enemas and suppostories can be dangers.
Reply:Well It could be a GI Infection or a Urinary bladder infection sometimes other systems will attack you heart or it cold be a side effect from the supplements but consult yourdoctor who will know primarily the best choice of treatment for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment