Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crataegus Monogyna - Common Hawthorn?

Greetings,



I'd need to find something which deals with Crataegus Monogyna and in particular with its physiology and anatomy. In particular, I should know:



- the type of flowers, the number of petals, sepals, shape of flowers, if they're solitary flowers or inflorescences;

- something about the reproduction;

- something about the ovary position or other special features; something about the fruit;

- something about the typology of root;

- something related to the stem, its growth, how it is done (if it has got a secondary growth, sapwood, heartwood, cork...).



I've found several different things on the Internet but I've not fully answered to these 'questions'. Could you please help me?



Thanks in advance.
Crataegus Monogyna - Common Hawthorn?
Here you go, buddy!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crataegus_m...



Good Luck!!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment